Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Uncle!!!"

I have been thinking lately ... a lot, actually ... about this blog and the Top 100.  I am DYING to pick up the pace a little.  There are so many books on this list that I want to read before I get any more gray hairs on my head! :-)

Seriously, though, I am changing the way I do this blog just a little bit.  I am still going to read all 62 books in the Goosebumps series.  HOWEVER ... I am going to continue on with the next book on the list.  I will intersperse my reviews of the Goosebump books with my reviews of the other books on this Top 100 list.

I just cannot take the slowness of this blog any more and am putting my foot down! :-)  For a week or so, you'll still only see the Goosebump summaries, but I am planning on getting the next book in the list and starting it so that I may press onward and upward!!!

Happy Tuesday! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I read all of the goosebumps books as a kid, and of course they were totally cheesy but I remember them with fondness. I did keep one though, midnight in terror tower, the story line is actually really good, and I like to reread it sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete