Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update...

I didn't want too many days to pass without posting something on here. 

I am currently reading Shade's Children.I should be finished with it by Thursday or Friday this week and will post a review then.  After that, it will be time to begin my first series on this list!  =)

Speaking of the list ... I added a page that lists the Top 100 books I am reading for this blog.  If you'd like to read along, please do so.  I would love the "company" and any discussions that arise.

I also added a page for what I'm intending to do after I've finished the Top 100 ... which all depends on you, my dear followers.  So ... don't let me down! =)

Last, but not least, I love having you all as my followers, but I sure would like to have more.  If you know anyone that may appreciate and enjoy my blog, please let them know where I'm at.

Thanks and Happy Reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment